Friday 20 December 2013

I haven't made a post in a long time.

There were two weeks where I didn't lose much, unfortunately it was leading up to my period but nonetheless I was freaking out a little. One week I lost 1kilo, then the next I lost 0.9 so it made me sad but it's fine, after my period was over I lost 3.1 kilos! haha.

I am now 120kg.
I can visibly see the difference, but I've been this weight before so it's nothing shocking. People around me are shocked though, it's cute and hilarious. I think when I hit the 110kg mark, and eventually the 100kg mark, it's going to be surreal. I don't remember the last time I was less than 115kg so I can't even picture it.

It's nice wearing clothes and seeing how baggy they are on me now. However, that also means I'm going to have to start donating a lot, which is fine, but also means I don't have clothes haha. And I don't have the money to buy new ones.

It's fine. I'll worry about stuff like that when the time comes.

Edit: So weird, the last post I made I was 127 kilos?? Jeeze. I'm 120 now, that's crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment