Friday 8 November 2013

I had my first treatment today!
First was the ultrasound to break down the fats in my abdomen area, then the skin tightening treatment which was SO AWKWARD and slightly painful. Actually, it was quite painful, mainly around my leg area, where most of the cellulite is.

The therapist I was with today was lovely, she made me feel really comfortable, even if I was in just my underwear haha.

I got all the supplements and the powder sachets.
My blood test results show that my iron is quite low, which explains a lot in terms of fatigue with uni, so I bought some supplements today to last me the month.

Better read through all the information I was given today and tomorrow I officially start! Scared but excited at the same time. I've got 5 months to go down to 97kg, it's a big jump but I'm ready.

Balancing my eman/salah and uni with all of this is going to be hard but InshaAllah I have the strength to get through this year with flying colours. I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment