Saturday 9 November 2013

Today is officially the first day of cutting out all hard foods and replacing my meals with the sachet packs and supplements.

I had the cheese omelette this morning, it was fine, then the orange juice which was disgusting but i'll have to get used to. I have 3 more meals, one I should go make now, come to think of it.

I went to my favourite fitspiration tumblr blog to get some motivation because, honestly, this is difficult and I miss food and starchy carbs. I don't even eat that much rice and pasta, it's just bread that I miss. And chicken.

Aaaaanyway, I went to the blog and read a post about how it's not motivation that'll keep you going, because such a thing goes up and down all the time, it's dedication. So that's it, isn't it? I have to dedicate myself to this and dedicate myself to a future that has yet to come but inshaAllah will one day.

Honestly the most exciting prospect is losing this weight and being a size where I can start toning up and hitting the gym and making my heart healthy. Yeah. I want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment